What is a cookie and what does it do ?
When visiting the Site, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on the Site may be recorded in text files called “Cookies”, installed on your browser. Cookies will be used to recognise your browser during the period of validity of the cookie concerned.
Only the issuer of the cookie concerned is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
Some cookies are indispensable for the use of the site, others allow to optimize the use of the site and to personalize the displayed contents, thus cookies allow :
- To measure and analyse the frequentation and use of the site, its sections and the services offered, enabling us to carry out studies and improve the interest and ergonomics of the site and our services,
- To memorise the display preferences of your browser (language used, display parameters, operating system used, etc ) and to adapt the presentation of the site during your visits, depending on the viewing or reading hardware and software on your device used for browsing our site.
- To store information relating, for example, to a form you have filled in or a service (registration, access to your account) or information you have chosen (subscribed services, contents of your basket).
- To allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the Site or our services, such as your personal account, thanks to identifiers or personal data previously communicated to you, allowing you, if necessary, to access personalised content,
- To implement security measures,
- To limit the number of ads displayed,
- To adapt the advertising content inserted on the site to your centres of interest and, possibly, with an attachment to a locality (e.g. list of the nearest shops),
- To adapt and send you personalised advertising specifically intended for you by means of electronic prospecting or by displaying on your terminal within advertising spaces containing cookies that we issue. This is thanks to the personal data that you communicate to us, in particular when you register or when you access and use one of our services, to which we associate the cookies that we issue.
- When you access a third party site containing advertising spaces displaying one of our advertisements, this advertisement may be sent to you via the recognition of one of our cookies that we would have previously placed on your browser. These cookies can be set by our technical service providers and used.
Cookies deposited by a third party on areas of our site
Our site is likely to contain Cookies issued by third parties (communication agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising service provider, etc.) allowing the latter, during the period of validity of their Cookies :
- to collect navigational information relating to the browsers consulting our site,
- to determine the advertising content likely to correspond to your centres of interest in order to send you targeted advertising, in view of your browsing history collected by the third party.
Cookies embedded in third party applications on our sites or services
We may include on our Site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content on our Site with others or to make your views or opinions about content on our Site known to them. This is notably the case of the “Share” and “Like” buttons on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, viadeo, etc.
The social network is likely to identify you through this button, even if you did not use it when you consulted our Site. This type of application button may allow the relevant social network to track your browsing on our Site, simply because your social network account was activated on your browser (open session) while you were browsing our Site.
Sharing the use of your terminal with others
If your device is used by more than one person, and when a device has multiple browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements for your device are appropriate for your use of that device and not for the use of another user of that device.
Sharing the use of your device with others and configuring your browser’s cookie settings is your choice and responsibility.
This way you can manage your cookies:
from your browser software, or from cross-industry platforms, or when you are asked to do so from a link in the list below.
Please note: your unsubscription is taken into account by using a cookie. Consequently, if you deactivate all cookies on your terminal or if you change your terminal, we will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
1) Management of your cookies from your browser software: You can configure your browser software so that Cookies are saved in your device or that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer.
To find out how to manage the cookies stored in your browser, please consult your browser’s help menu and the “Your traces” section of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) website (http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/).
2) On-line management of your cookies from inter-professional platforms: You can also connect to the Youronlinechoices site, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will thus be able to find out which companies are registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the Cookies they use to adapt, according to the information they collect, the advertisements likely to be displayed on your browser: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and provides a centralised interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of Cookies as specified above.
This procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that allow ads to be tailored to your interests.